Limerick – Regional Film Coordinator
A fantastic new role has been created in Limerick to help further develop the region as a filmmaking hub!
Innovate Limerick is looking for a full-time Regional Film Co-Ordinator on a 3-year fixed contract.
This important role will be to act as a key liaison in the burgeoning Mid-West film production industry, by:
- encouraging and supporting filmmakers to locate locally
- designing appropriate marketing tools to market the Mid-West as a location base for filmmakers
- building up a local database of locations, crew and other facilities/suppliers necessary for a film and television production cluster
- familiarising local Government on the specific needs and expectations of incoming productions
- Knowledge of all local potential funding and support sources for film makers.
Applicants should have:
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in the film and television industry, with particular emphasis on locations and/or production co-ordination
- familiarity with the eco-system of the film and television industry, demonstrating ease of interaction with potential incoming clients and with relevant local and Government agencies
- ability to demonstrate strong communication and negotiating skills
- show clear examples of ability to problem-solve
- technically competent with website and database maintenance
- Stills photography and Photoshop/Acrobat skills would be an advantage.
All applications should be made by email before 12.00pm Friday 17th May 2019.
Subject line: ‘Regional Film Co-Ordinator’ with a covering letter and curriculum vitae in PDF format.
Other supporting material may be submitted in PDF, Excel format.
Apply Now / Email: Innovate @ limerick.ie
Deadline: May 17th, 2019